Sunday, July 15, 2007

Headaches

Literally...not frustrations, splitting pains in the head.

I don't know what's causing them. I've been told by people who have migraines that they sound like migraines, and when they get bad enough, I believe it. At the end of the school year, I was having them quite a bit, but for most of the summer, I haven't had many.

I've had two this week, including the cabron currently kicking now. It's not sharp enough for me to feel like I need to go take medicine yet. I try to avoid taking anything because no matter what I take, even Advil, I feel floaty and weird after. In fact, I feel floaty and weird because of the headaches. Sometimes it feels like my brain just stops working. I can't string sentences. It's scary.

I keep having Kindergarten Cop moments (It's a tumor...It's not a tumor!), but I suspect these are something else. I just wish I knew what the trigger was. I've had my eyes checked, and the doctor basically said, "So, why did you come see me, again?" I have 20/20 or better, so it's not my eyes.

Maybe it's stress; maybe it's hormones; maybe it's invisible gremlins with silver hammers. I just wish whatever the heck it is would leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....