Sunday, March 08, 2009

Late Nights

Well, with the time change, I'm back to my late night routines. I love daylight saving time. I like the way the light hovers in the trees and the sky glows that greenish blue for a long time after the sun has dropped. It makes me feel like going outside and dancing in the pastures.

Of course, this also means that once again, I am not getting my work done. Grr... I am now, deluded soul that I am, feeling that it is only 10:00, when in fact it is now 11:00. I am frantically throwing together the last preparations for tomorrow's work day despite the fact that I really want to be bopping around the house cleaning, reading, and well....playing for lack of a more adult term. I feel playful, sort of like a big cat with some string being dangled before it. Maybe I have spring fever?

Oh well. One more week to get through until I can have some legitimate late nights with Spring Break. I can do this. I know I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....