Wednesday, September 02, 2009

What I Need

...is somebody who has a good strong talented pair of hands. And who is willing to use those hands to get the knot from between my shoulder blades. I have a ball of muscle that is absolutely sore to the touch at the base of my neck. Stress does this to me. It is one of my least favorite of my body's little tricks.

The only person I've ever known who could get all the knots and kinks out was a wonderful guy I knew in college. Him, I should have married just for his hands.... He could start at the nape of my neck and work all the way down my spine without hurting me as almost everybody else who's ever tried to work my back has done. I was a big old puddle of happy goo when he was through. Yep, I should have packed him up and brought him home. Now, all these years later, I have pain and no graceful long-fingered friend to help me. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....