Monday, April 18, 2005

Who's Out There?

"A single rose can be my garden; a single friend, my world." -- Leo Buscaglia

I often wonder who is reading this little blog. I know my good friend DEG is out there. It's funny. He and I have communicated more through this blog than we have in years. Isn't that crazy?

I think several members of my family are reading it, too. Hello, assorted relatives.

I wonder who else sees it, or if anybody does. I don't necessarily put it out there to be read, but for some reason, when I noticed my counter had somehow broken 200, even though it advances every time I reload after an update, I was surprised.

Tonight's musing is short and largely pointless. If you're out there reading, you might leave me a post and let me know. Just to satisfy my catlike curiosity. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....