Monday, October 23, 2006

Dill Pickle Potato Chips

I have become addicted to Dill Pickle Potato Chips. Before I tasted them, the very thought of a chip flavored with pickle made me shudder. I had tried salt and vinegar chips, and they made my stomach curdle. Somehow, though, I was persuaded to taste one, and now I want them all the time.

Golden Flake's are the best. They are so tart that after eating them, it feels like my tongue has wrinkled up. Yum. They make an exceptional accompaniment to sandwiches, and also a really nice "this-day-sucks" food, too.

They can't possibly be good for me, and I freely acknowledge that. However, sometimes, you just gotta have a dill pickle potato chip. I refuse to apologize for it. I have to have some cheap thrills, after all.

3 comments:

  1. "this day sucks" foods -- *snort*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not elegant, but true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:05 PM CDT

    Maybe I need to try them. I don't like pickles, but I love plain chips that have pickle juice on them. Wierd huh?

    ReplyDelete

And then you said.....