Sunday, October 01, 2006

October

October is finally here! It's one of my favorite months. The weather finally starts to cool down, the leaves change, and the holidays start to roll in.

I love to get my Halloween stuff out every year and hang it up or set it out. It brings back memories of childhood and never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Before I left Friday, I redid the bulletin board in the hall outside my room and hung my garland and pumpkin lights. I changed out my "This Day in History" calendar and rewrote the information on my boards in orange and black. These are little things, but I feel better knowing they're done.

I still have to hang up my ghosts outside, but that can wait awhile. I have a lot of school work I need to do today, and I also want to take a nap. Then I can enjoy the rest of my decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....