Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Organizing, Day 2

Today, we started early on "the project" of my house.  For awhile, I was focused on moving out the things that had already been sorted, loading my car, taking stuff to other storage, sacking up MORE garbage.  Then things got considerably less focused.

Somehow, we went from working on the back of the house to working on my guest room.  Three hours later, we had moved all my luggage to the back of the house, totally reorganized the closet, and reclaimed that room for its intended purpose.  It was a really good feeling to have that space clean and functional again.

Tomorrow morning, I have to get all those millions of bags of trash down to the pickup.  I also need to get what is in my car to the Salvation Army.  After that, there is probably one more day of work, and then, hopefully, this phase of the project will be done.

Then I can get back to Pinterest.  (ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....