Sunday, March 06, 2011

Aerosmith Quotation Handmade Necklace

It will be mine.  Oh yes.  It will be mine.  Love the Pegasus, the poet's steed.  Love the Aerosmith.  Love the quote and the sterling silver.  It is in every way good.  Love, love, love....  If you also want one, you can get it from SentimentRedesigned on Etsy.  They also make pendants from a variety of other fonts of wisdom from Yeats to Franklin, from Thoreau to Joseph Campbell, and from Emily Dickinson to Pink Floyd if Aerosmith doesn't quite do it for you, personally.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:55 PM CST

    I've just mentally spent hundreds of dollars here!! There must be a dozen I feel I must have. I know what some friends are getting for Christmas next year. Thanks for this link. Etsy is an amazing place but these are special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so, too. I love the style of these pieces. I'm glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete

And then you said.....