Monday, July 11, 2011

Enough

I'm sad and I feel like crap tonight.  I'm not putting up with this.  I know where it goes.  It ends with me sitting in the middle of my floor in tears counting up all my sins and flaws and Roux trying to lick me in the face, wagging her tail with doggie anxiousness to make it all better.

I am putting on the playlist that's called "Bouncy."  I am getting off Etsy before I buy a bunch of crap I don't  need because it's shiny and I'm sad.   I am getting off Google+ before I tell people a bunch of crap they don't actually care anything about (anything about my life in general absolutely qualifies).  I'm posting this and then I'm getting off here for the same basic reason I'm getting off Google+.  Anything I say here tonight other than this would neither entertain you nor edify.  I'm closer to Lear's Black Fool than any other kind tonight, and I assure you all the humor has barbed wire in it if it's present at all.  After I'm done here, I am going to read until such time as I feel tired, and then I am going to bed.

Tomorrow, I am going to the junktique, and I'm going to get some stuff for a cool craft project that I saw today, and I'm going to make something with my own two hands.  I'm going to pick up the missing element for the pie I was going to make tonight and was thwarted in so doing.  Tomorrow night, I'm going to make homemade pizza and have key lime pie for dessert while I watch a movie that makes me laugh.  If the weather doesn't totally suck, all that will be after some hammock time.

In other words, I'm not going down this damn primrose path again.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....