Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Electronic Holiday

Lately, I haven't felt much like being on the computer.  I don't know if it's the Spring in the air or what, but I haven't wanted to be on FaceBook or blog here, either.  I've been journaling in my Florentine prize, but for some reason, as I've looked at this laptop, it has felt somehow like a chore to come to it and do the things that I usually enjoy.  I guess periodically everything gets old.  It's just a phase and I'll cycle through it, undoubtedly. 

There are, of course, things that I have found that I can say in the pages of my journal that I cannot say here.  Maybe the freedom of that is a little enchanting right now, too.  I can do both.  Really, it's two different kinds of expression, one that I only do for myself, and one that I am conscious of a reader peering over my shoulder while every word falls from my fingertips.

Some of my other electronic endeavors are on a more permanent hold.  I'll get back to them soon.  I just need a little holiday from it all.  It will feel fresh again when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....