Saturday, January 22, 2011

Duh

Just took down a post, so if you're looking for it, you're not nuts.  I am.  I reposted a poem I had already put up back in October.  How silly of me.  I can't believe the mental gearings are so stripped out that I can't even remember what I've already put here and haven't. 

Well. 

Yeah, actually, maybe I can. Crap.  My brain is turning into mush.

Anyway, the poem definitely wasn't good enough to be up twice despite the fact that there were some significant revisions to it.  I won't inflict it on my "readership" (and yeah, I'm lacing that with heavy irony, would you rather I call you a captive audience or a mercy mission?) more than once.  Sorry, world.  I will strive to be more interesting.  Only....My motley is a little faded and worn just now, and I think most of the bells have fallen off my cap while I was busy with other stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....