Thursday, September 26, 2013

Yeah, So Maybe It's Not Going As Well As I'd Planned

Today as I was standing bus duty, my principal came up to me and told me that I looked unhappy.  He was checking in, concerned about me.  I was startled.  I wasn't particularly aware of feeling bad, but I guess maybe I'm not hiding things as well as I thought I was.

I know my patience isn't at its highest point.  I've made an effort to avoid things that might stretch it past its snapping point.  In short, I'm doing the best I can.

I think it may not be quite enough.  I had a dream last night that I just didn't go somewhere I was supposed to.  I started out to go there, but suddenly I noticed a huge rip in the leg of my pants, so I turned around and came home.  From there, the dream flashed to a junktique where I was shopping for something about Abraham Lincoln.

Maybe it's not stress.  Maybe like Scrooge I had something that disagreed with me for dinner....

11 more days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....