Monday, November 19, 2007

Top Gear

I have become hooked on Top Gear. If you've never seen it, it's on BBC America, and although it's primarily a car show, it's also hilarious. They do some huge project each week involving a bad idea and motor vehicles. The two episodes tonight had a convertible minivan that wound up catching fire when they took it through a car wash and homemade limousines. I've also seen episodes where they did amphibious vehicles and a tractor competition. It's a riot. Their projects almost never work, and the results are almost always guaranteed to be disasters. I also love the speed tests. They have some of the world's fastest cars being tested. I'd love even to stand near some of those cars just for the adrenaline rush. Just looking at them on the screen makes my little muscle car loving soul drool. Basically, if you like cars and humor, check out Top Gear. You won't be unamused.

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to Gordon Ramsey's BBC shows myself. I can't understand most of the dialogue but I love watching.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

And then you said.....