Sunday, October 04, 2009

I Love Lucy -- Charm School

I'm watching an I Love Lucy marathon, and currently there's an episode I've never seen, The Charm School. While I don't like every episode of Lucy, this one is making me laugh non-stop. Lucy and Ethel are trying to become classy and upper-class women by going to a school to learn "charm." You can just imagine...

I can't take Lucy all the time, but sometimes I'm just in the mood for it. I have my DVR set to keep five episodes recorded at all times so when I do feel like it, I have it ready. Tonight it's perfect for relaxing, for unwinding my tired brain. Maybe it will help me fight the effects of the full moon so I can sleep instead of staring at the ceiling, or, if I do sleep, maybe this gentle slapstick will keep me from having such bizarre and disturbing dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....