Saturday, October 03, 2009

This Is a Test, This Is Only a Test

I’m trying the Windows Live Writer software just now, so there’s no telling, really, how this post will turn out.  I am deeply skeptical of all things Windows makes.  However, if this works, it might be useful in certain situations where I don’t have internet access but would still like to blog.  Of course, I guess I could just cut and paste from a word processing document like a normal person, but hey, here’s a gadget and you know how I am about those.  Anyway, I do have other things to do tonight, and I know when I push the post button and this doesn’t go, I’m going to be frustrated and distracted, so I think it’s about time to end here.  Get ready for the “big scream”…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....