Thursday, October 08, 2009

Seven Hundred Posts

This is my seven hundredth post as a blogger. I suppose I should commemorate this auspicious event in some way, hang a sign, post a banner, put up an interesting picture or something. Maybe.

To tell the truth, until I got ready to post, I didn't even know this one was number 700. I can't believe I've had seven hundred things to say. That's kind of hard to believe.

This little space has been good to me, though. It's been a helpful outlet, and as I look back over the past few years with it, I can see several changes in myself since I first started writing. It's always good to see that kind of thing if nothing else.

As my blog turns 700, I am glad I kept writing it when I considered shutting it down two years ago. I think I really would have missed it. (And Heavens only know what all those poor people constantly searching my blog for Beowulf's Boast would do...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....