Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Nothing Like Sickness for the Holidays

Christmas Eve morning, I woke up with that spaced-out feeling that precedes a bout of sinus crap for me. I hoped against hope that it was just allergies stirred up by something the previous day, but by the time I got home from church, I was really looped out. I went to sleep, and slept all day.

Christmas day, I was supposed to cook a breakfast meal for my family so we could do our gift exchange, but I couldn't even get up. We finally had Christmas last night around 8, and it was very low key.

I hate being sick, but this is the worst. I am fighting it with every medicine known to man, so hopefully, I can stave off an infection or bronchitis. I guess I should be glad that it's not school time right now, but man, I did NOT want to waste my precious holiday with this....

1 comment:

  1. This is a major bummer. My daughter managed to catch the cold of the century right as finals started. I'd say a 1/2 letter grade went in the trash with the kleenex.

    Feel better, use Zicam. I think that zinc stuff works.

    ReplyDelete

And then you said.....