Thursday, September 07, 2006

STRESS

In the space of two days....

1) my phone in the kitchen died, a repair was scheduled, and the repairman never came because he was calling the defunct phone instead of my cell -- I'm still waiting to hear back from them

2) the class I'm taking for my silly second MA loaded the crap on me with tests and projects out the wazoo

3) the garbage I set out today didn't get picked up because apparently Monday wasn't really a no-garbage holiday

4) my dog chewed up another package, this time containing something I need for school tomorrow and Monday

5) a student told one of my admins that she would like to change classes because she needs a "different teaching style" and now I have to go through a parent conference about it

6) my laundry is overflowing, my house needs to be declared a haz-mat zone, and my yard is stemming out with bahaia

7) Yelldo and Dillon need to go to the vets

By all that is holy, please let tomorrow not be as full of crazy mess as the past two days have been.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....