Sunday, September 10, 2006

Victory!

Finally, finally, finally, the huge pile of papers has been graded. It took two days, and I think I used up two whole pens, but by George, it's done! Now, I can do the happy dance. This usually involves lots of hollering and scooping up various cats to spin around with. They, of course, find this less than soothing.

I have one teensy-tiny little set of essays from my Juniors left to grade, and I think I can get them done tomorrow during my off period if everybody will let me alone so I can work.

I'm rewarding myself by watching the late episodes of the Bravo marathon since I've been so good about forcing myself to grade all weekend. I have to go to bed soon, but I feel as if a huge rock has been removed from my back. It's a good feeling for as long as it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....