Friday, February 08, 2008

End of a Long Week

I'm dragging. Fridays, which I'm sure used to be a day of going and doing something fun at night, have turned into an evening of coming home and crashing on my couch. Two nights a week of night classes are killing me. I like the classes, but I just can't seem to recover from them like I used to.

I have no big plans for this weekend. I have the obligatory housework and errands to take care of, but other than that, I plan to keep things low-key.

I wish I had some more time this weekend to go somewhere with my friends or have a big get-together in honor of the impending Day of Doom coming up Wednesday. I had planned to do that, but somehow, I just never got myself together to do it. Since some of the people I want to come are not local, it takes a bit of finessing.

Well, I think I'm going to go curl up with a book for awhile. I have some assigned reading I should be doing for my charming professor, but I'm going to rebel and skip it for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....