Monday, October 14, 2013

And Then There Was One

Tomorrow's the day.

There is such a tremendous relief in being able to say that.  If nothing else good can be said about it, at least tomorrow the waiting ends.

I don't know if I'll know anything more than I know right now, but at least I'll be moving forward again.

All this stress is making me react badly to everything.  For example, right now, I:
  • have a migraine trying to attack me
  • want to get in my car and drive to Jackson for Target
  • have found myself shopping for a pair of vegan-friendly Doc Martens
  • simultaneously crave salt-and-vinegar chips, Greek food, Thai curry, and another lime popsicle
  • teared up at a commercial that wasn't sad
Maybe some part of my poor, stupid, confused, lost mind will come back when this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....