Friday, April 29, 2011

Weird Dreams

I'm dreaming of people I know.  I hate that.  I like it much better when the people in my dreams are just dress extras, random configurations of my subconscious tossed in for makeweight.

Last night's extravaganza was very odd.  It didn't even feel like mine.  It almost felt like I had a walk-in role in someone else's dream.  Wouldn't it be odd if somehow, some way in sleep our dreams could cross like that? (And yeah, I realize that may be the plot of some science fiction thing somewhere...)  How strange would it be to run into each other in our dreams?

I ran away from somebody last night in mine.  They wanted to talk to me, but I had a moment of my oddness, and I fled.  I think that is my oh-so-subtle subconscious telling me that I need some alone-time, something I haven't had much of lately since I can't imagine my running away from this person in real life.  Then again, maybe my subconscious knows something about this person it's not sharing... Hmm....  Sobering thought that.  Maybe if so, it will get a little less inscrutable with these things.  Otherwise it's just going to have to take what it gets like everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....