Monday, July 03, 2006

Staples Continued

I didn't get the bathroom primed. I did finally get most of the ceiling tiles down. It took a pry bar, a bill hook, two screwdrivers, a hammer, and a pair of needlenose pliers. I don't think it should have taken all that hardware, but there you have it. By the way, celotex, when raked with a bill hook, dissolves into a cloud of potentially toxic particles. Just FYI, should you find yourself in a similar situation.

I ran out of energy about four and went to the home improvement store to get paint and primer. I am officially ready to paint if I can ever get the energy up to get after it. Maybe tomorrow will finally be the day that my bathroom comes out of the 1970's.

Well, I've had my Goren fix for the evening, and now I think I'll gather my energy for the fun, fun, fun that will be a day of painting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....