Friday, February 17, 2012

Monkey Wrench

I just found something I want more than DoDE right now.  There is a new program called the Distinguished Fulbright Awards in Teaching that will send US teachers abroad for three to six months to do hands-on research and exchange.  Looking at the basic description of a person who is eligible for this program, I think I might be.  I want it SO MUCH.  The countries available are Argentina, Finland, India, Israel, Mexico, Morocco, Singapore, South Africa, and the UK.  Of those, my top three are South Africa, the UK, and India in that order. Of course, anywhere-that's-not-here is fine by me.... How awesome would it be to go, teach, and do research in one of those three places?  Applications are due in December of this year for the 2013-2014 school year.  Get ready, people.  I might be hitting you up for stuff if I need letters of rec, testimonials that I am the greatest thing since sliced bread, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....