Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nope

Even worse dreams last night on the stalker theme.  Some guy in a van kept pulling through the circle drive in front of my house like he was trying to see if I was home, waiting until I was gone to break in.  I was getting ready for school, running late, so I saw him, tried to run back in the house, but suddenly the power was off, cats were trying to run outside, and I came in and starting putting locks on the front door.  I had about five locks on the front door, inexplicably.

While I was locking them, I could hear him walking around outside, and I remembered that I hadn't locked the side door...

Yeah.  Not restful.  Not restful at all.  Where is this crap coming from?  I'm watching light comedy before I go to bed, and although I'm reading 1Q84, I haven't read any of it in a couple of days.  As far as I know, nobody is actually chasing me....  I need some fluffy clouds and unicorns tonight, and none of them need to chase me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....