Friday, February 24, 2012

Quietly

I just haven't had a lot to say in these past few days.  It's not that there isn't anything going on.  Quite the contrary, actually.  I'm really busy.  It's that time of the year, and I have a million things I am trying to get nailed down with this or that project, trip, or plan.  And I've come here several times, but I've gone away again without being willing or able to find anything clever or worthy to fill up this little white box.  What shall I tell you?  What is it you want to know, anyway?

I suppose this is just one of those phases where I'm not creating a lot of output.  It is extending into all my electronic worlds; I'm not tumbling, tweeting, or posting to FB (anything except pictures, which I don't seem to be able to help, really).  Of course, that might end this afternoon.  One can never tell.  A certain slant of light, something that happens, who knows what might change it.  It's happened before.  For now though, I'm just going through life with little cat feet.  Quietly.  Quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....