Thursday, February 23, 2012

So It's Getting a Bit Ridiculous

....because I'm mostly happy in the day, but at night I am having the worst dreams ever.  Ridiculously bad.  I don't understand this at all.  Well, okay, I mean logically, I know the dreams have to be a sign that everything is NOT all peachy-keen, and if I scratch the surface just a bit, I can get to a couple of things that might be causing a portion of them, but I can't understand why suddenly, every time I close my eyes, I'm in my own private horror film.  Why has it waited until a time when things are actually starting to be okay again to "start the show"?  Maybe I was just too exhausted before, sleeping too deeply to notice?  I don't know, but I don't even want to sleep now.  At least last night's only involved my house getting destroyed.  Nobody I knew was threatened or anything in any of them.  Oh, well, except for me.  (And yeah.  I am aware there's a running theme in this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....