Sunday, October 17, 2010

Appropriate, I Thought

Yeah.  You're in the right place.  Still me, jangly cap with the bells intact.  I get tired of things quickly as far as blog decorative details.  I finally found a blog template I can honestly say that I like, though.  It feels appropriate for me.  It's the closest I've come to one I think I'll keep.  I just wish the body was dark.  I like light print on a dark background.  If I were enterprising, I might be able to tweak it and get that effect, but right now, I'm going to leave it as is.

With regret, I also got rid of my Japanese bell.  I love my funin, but I got tired of the sound and of having to cut the sound off every time I came to the site.  If you found it restful, I apologize for it going away.  I just needed a change.  I still have my real ones hanging around the house and outside, but the one on the blog ultimately got on my nerves.

Oh.  And beware the sheep at the bottom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....