Saturday, October 02, 2010

Typography

I love typography. I find the art of words fascinating. Words and quotes becoming beautiful, the shapes of the letters themselves becoming the focus, is something I never get tired of looking at. Today, I was cruising through Etsy and looking at all the creative quotes and recreations of those sometimes familiar lines. I found probably half-a-dozen things I would like to have to hang up somewhere.

I've often wished I knew how to use something like Adobe Photoshop better or other graphic design software that would allow me to make these pieces myself. Maybe someday I'll have time to sit down and teach myself or take a class. Until then, I'll enjoy the fruits of talented others.

(This print can be found here on Etsy in MursBlanc's shop.  All the Zodiac signs are represented there.  This one just happens to be mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....