Monday, August 24, 2009

...And Still No iPod

Another side effect of the unpacking has been the fact that I still haven't found my iPod. I was hoping that I would locate it in and amongst the flotsam and jetsam of my room, but as each box has been unpacked and discarded in the hall, there has been no little black pouch. I don't know what genius thing I did with it in my befuddled state at the end of last year, but I must have truly lost it.

I will wait until the end of tomorrow when all the boxes are truly unloaded, just so it doesn't turn out to be one of those O. Henry ironic things, "Oh, huh, if you'd just unpacked that one last box," but I have to try to figure out what to do now. Do I want to get an iPod or do I want to get an iPhone? I am a hardcore BlackBerry junkie, so I am loathe to relinquish my Berry for the iPhone even though they look like fun, but they have more storage for less money than most of the iPods I want. Grr...why can't my sweet little red square Nano just be in a box? I miss it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....