Monday, August 24, 2009

Dragging

The past few days have been an all-out race to get my classroom ready. Every time I've turned around there has been ONE...MORE...BOX. I think that when I dream, I see ONE...MORE...BOX. I am coming to hate corrugated cardboard. Why, oh why, do I have so much crap in my room? I can't possibly use all that stuff, can I? I have looked at stuff as I've unboxed it, and thought about each item, but unfortunately, yeah, I do use it all, or at least I will at some point. Sigh.

The room is coming together, but I am just about shot. I finally got some of my personal stuff in today, and I think I only have two boxes left. I still have to paint my speaker's stand and get it in, a major job, but maybe tomorrow will be the day I can close my door at the end of the day and leave without feeling like I'm sneaking away from the scene of an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....