Wednesday, August 12, 2009

INFJ


I took a FB Myers-Briggs this morning (and don't you know that was the very pinnacle of accuracy?) and came out INFJ again. Every single brush with every permutation of Myers-Briggs I've ever encountered has resulted in my being INFJ. Apparently, INFJs are very rare composing about one percent of the total population. (Lookit, I'm a unicorn!!!)

I am unsure if I believe that the depths of any human being can be plumbed by using a test, no matter how many psychoanalysts have been tinkering with it over the years. However...I have to somewhat uncomfortably admit (using a split infinitive, no less) that a lot of this information in this summary from Purdue sounds an awful lot like me.... Well, you always did KNOW I was a little different. Now you know why. If you'd like to know just how much, click the link and read away....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....