Monday, March 14, 2011

Dream Tree

Found this today.  It is, of course, a Van Gogh.  It's called The Mulberry Tree.  I wish I were sitting under this today.  I have a lot to do.  I need to clean my house, but I don't have much energy.  I'm trying to do it in spurts.  I feel better today than the past two days.  So far, at least my eyes are focusing better today.  It would just be a good day to be on a quilt under the leaves of this somewhere.  It looks like the kind of tree that would take care of a person, the kind of tree that burns with holy fire and dreams and is not consumed.  Sort of a burning bush of a tree, perhaps.  Yeah.  I'd like to be under this today staring up at the movement of light through the leaves.  Maybe I could be healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....