Sunday, May 08, 2011

Hat Off (Hiatus)

I wish I could be clever for you, or witty, or silly, or whatever it is that you've come to expect of me, but right now, that just isn't happening.  You will probably see a slight absence here.  This blog is a bit tidal, anyway, and I've been going strong for me this year.  I need to take a little bit of time right now and get my head back together about something.  It's not the sort of thing that makes good reading, actually, if anything that I ever write does, so I beg your polite indulgence. Rather than say something trivial in an uninteresting way, I'm going to choose to say nothing instead.  I'm sure I will crop up with the horrifying, the amusing, or at least an item worth running your eyes over sooner rather than later, but rather than bore you with this piddling little existential crisis, I will simply take my jingly cap off and do some silent soft shoe on the edge of this abyss where it will annoy no one.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:08 PM CDT

    I'll be watching for you. And just so you know, you do make for good reading.

    Carole

    ReplyDelete

And then you said.....