Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Untying the Knot

It's the last day of the school year, and since I've been sitting here waiting for the big "you can go home," I've had a lot of time to think today.  Lots of what you might call personal reflection. You see, I've had one absolute hell of a year.  There have been people and things that have helped me survive it.  But then....  I've realized that I'm done with certain things in my life.  No.  "Done" just doesn't quite cover it.  Actually, I'm fairly pissed about these things.   Here's the list in no specific order, and no, really, it doesn't all or even mostly have to do with work:
  • feeling bad about things I didn't start and can't do anything about
  • people who only show up when they want something from me
  • being so stressed out all the time that it makes me physically ill
It's time to clean house.  Fasten your seatbelt.  I need to get some crap cleaned out of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....