Friday, November 23, 2012

What I Did Today

(a list)


  • watched the last of the current episodes of Once Upon a Time on Hulu
  • vacuumed and steam cleaned all my carpets
  • ran Chewie out of the kitchen with the broom and then the mop
  • swept and mopped all my linoleum
  • emptied and reloaded the dishwasher
  • washed and replaced all my slipcovers
  • finished painting and constructing a signpost in my backyard with 8 different locations I love
  • cooked and ate dinner
  • read Jane Austen and held 72 lbs of pit bull in my lap at the same time (Roux was feeling neglected)
  • put away coats.  put away coats.  put away coats.  put away....
  • wondered again if it really might be possible to have too many books
  • enjoyed leftover ham
  • filled birdfeeders
It might not sound like much to you, but I guarantee you it was plenty for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....