Friday, January 07, 2005

Too Tired to Do This Tonight

"Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds." -- JoJo Jensen

I love this quote. It is too true. I'm perilously close to being a really tall two-year-old, so I'm going to make this entry very brief.

I rediscovered the wonder of a good seating chart today and had a much better teaching day.

I went back to the gym for the first time in a week, and it was strangely empty. I expected it to be bursting at the seams with New Year's exercisers, but it wasn't too bad. I'm glad. I hate crowds at the gym.

There's more to tell, but my eyelids are slamming shut, so I'll write more tomorrow. Tomorrow is a big day for a group of students I'm working with. We have a meeting for a trip we're going on this summer, and a state official is going to come to speak. I've been setting stuff up and preparing all evening for it, and now I need to turn my brain off and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....