Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So Tuesdays Suck Now

Tuesdays have become the Day of Suck for no readily-apparent reason.  It used to be Monday or (shudder) Wednesday, but now Tuesdays are always the days that get stupid "just because."  Today, I wound up with a migraine by third period and had to take a Maxalt which left me stupified for most of the rest of the day.  Even though it should have cycled out of my system by now, I still feel muzzy from it, and I'm still photosensitive.  I'm also irritable.  I don't know that the headache is doing that....

The good news is that I have the pottery class to look forward to every week now.  Also, if not this week, then next, I'm going to start back with my yoga.  I think that class will be on Thursdays.  Maybe if the two Dias del Caca are sandwiched between Mud and Om, I can force them into wonder by sheer willpower.  If not, I will find something good to do those days, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....