Thursday, August 23, 2012

3 Dog Night

Around 2:45 this morning, Chewie decided that the apocalypse had arrived and that it was his soul mission in life to sound the alarm.  The apocalypse apparently was a little less sure about itself since he barked rabidly, stopped, waited for me to fall back asleep, and then repeated the cycle about twice more.  The last time, Roux got in on the action, too, her deep "woofs" a counterpoint to Chewie's.  Yelldo, blessedly, slept on or at least chose not to get involved.

Needless to say, I didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night.

Added to that, when I did sleep, I had terrible nightmares.  People I know dying.  School evaluations for PBIS.  You name it.  If it is bad, then I had it.

Now I'm facing the day more tired than usual.  I almost fell asleep in the shower, no mean feat.  I need sleep, and LOTS OF IT, soon.  I am thinking Saturday will be a festival of sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....