Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lately


  • I've been called a part of the "Fantastic Four."  There's a whole mythology in the making, apparently.  It makes me laugh.  I love it.
  • I don't feel very well.  My throat hurts tonight, and I'm feeling decidedly ickish.  I haven't been really sick in a long time, but I have a nasty feeling that my number has come up.
  • Every other thing I say is yelling at my dog Chewie for being an idiot.
  • Everything - people, animals, the weather - has been trying to kill me as I drive.
  • I've been giving thought to trying to take some classes in education technology.  Are there classes in education technology?
  • I've become moderately addicted to Clif Bars.
  • I found myself cruising the Christmas aisle in Wal-Mart even though we haven't had Halloween yet.  The shiny made me happy.
  • I want nothing more than to get away from negative people.  It hurts them; it hurts me.  Why do it?  Either change it, accept it, or get away from it.  Don't keep poisoning the air because of it.
  • I keep thinking ITALY.  ABOUT 140 DAYS.
  • I am going to bed earlier and earlier.
  • I wrote some stuff.
  • I have enjoyed sitting in my driveway listening to one more song before I go in the house.  Why it should be that music is so much better in the car in one's own driveway, I cannot say.
  • Just at the time it was most necessary, support came from a totally unexpected source.  It made me feel loved and protected.  It made me cry.
There's probably more, but none of it is earthshattering.  I guess I'm just in the school year rut.  That's okay.  There is a beauty to the mundane and routine, too, if you look at it the right way.  "There's nothing either good or bad..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....