Friday, October 19, 2012

Trying It Again

So, I'm trying it again from the iPad. I had a reward certificate from Office Thing, and I cashed part of it in on this wireless keyboard. So far, it seems to be quite the thing. For tasks where I have to type on the iPad, this makes WORLDS of difference. I do hate typing on the flat and unresponsive touch screen, and even though I am a pianist/organist and am used to being flexible with the movements of my hands, some of the ways I have to type on that tiny little keyboard are not comfortable.

Ideally, the iPad would be sitting on the keyboard, but because it has its MOBI case still on it, I've rigged it by leaning it up against the wall behind my desk as I do this post. I don't think this is a lasting solution, but, for the time being, problem solved.

This could enable me to take the iPad more places. I still don't think it will replace my netbook since the netbook will always be able to do things the tablet just won't. It would be nice to be able to take fast notes in meetings, though, or quick edit documents, etc.

And there's always this blogging on the fly that I'm so prone to doing. This gives me another avenue for sharing the humdrum that is my life with the whole world. Now aren't you all glad I spent this money on this? O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....