Friday, August 06, 2010

Something Else

I'm going to go out with my camera tomorrow.  I'm not sure where.  Somewhere that's not here.  Somewhere that's not school.  Somewhere...else.

I'm trying to recover.  I had left-over pizza and a very vintage Dr. Who episode, "The Deadly Assassin", to go with it.  Now, TCM has Casablanca on.  Next, they're showing Notorious.  It's a night designed to soothe. 

I wish it would take.  Instead, I just feel as though someone has gone over and over my nerves with a file.  I suppose it's just change.  Change or the fact that at every moment of the past week, there has been somebody in my room who needed me for something.  I love those people, wanted to see some of them very, very much, but because of my natural introverted wiring, I now feel so overly-sensitive inside that I  feel twitchy.  I don't understand why I get that way, but when I am constantly surrounded with no down time, it happens. 

I need to go back to the school tomorrow, but I don't know that I can stand it.  The big stuff is all in place for Monday, and maybe I can get the details in order for the rest of the week on Monday itself.  I really and truly need a day just to take my camera and be anonymous somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....