Saturday, March 31, 2012

"Folk Bloodbath" Josh Ritter with Punch Brothers


I found this on Tumblr just now.  COME ON, guys.  TOUR TOGETHER ALREADY.  This is perfection.  It's like... I don't know.....  peanut butter and Nutella blended together?  (I'll let you sort out which of you wants to be which nutty spread, darlin' dears, but understand that this is the highest of all the possible praises.)  You look so happy and it sounds so grand!  (Even Noam.  Who almost never seems to smile.  But he's lovely anyway, the solemn, witty god of the banjo, and I wouldn't have him any other way.  Not that I'm asked, but still.)   How nifty (Yes.  I did deliberately use that word.  It's just possible I have had too much sugar tonight.) to find this little clip, but then the let down that it was over, that it was only a mere 5:30 and all that beautiful sweetness was gone.  Sigh. Mutter, mumble, murmur....  (casts longing glances. shuffles feet.  exits stage left.  tries to use proper punctuation and things not sentence fragments in next post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....