Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Open House

Last night was our annual Open House. That of course means that I did not actually leave school until 8:30 last night. I was at school for about 14 hours.

The meeting went well. I got to see a lot of parents and just touch base with them. It never ceases to please me when parents come. I wish all my kids' parents would come to see me. It would solve so many problems.

Well, today, I'm wiped out. I came home as soon as I could, and I have plans to go to bed before 9. I want to stay up and see the enticing Mr. D'Onofrio, but my eyelids have been slamming shut all day and tomorrow is another long, long day since we have the AP Orientation tomorrow night at 7. At least I'm getting some school work done in the intervals, I suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....