Friday, August 25, 2006

Random and Sleepy

I haven't been posting much lately for several reasons. First, I've been trying to go through and tag/label my older posts. I haven't gotten very far, but I really like that aspect of the new Blogger. I went through and looked at all the posts in a category the other day, and I liked the continuity of it.

Second, I am just tired, tired, tired. I have huge piles o' grading to do this weekend, and I've been at school until at least 4:30 every day this week. Home is starting to feel like a hotel again, but fortunately, next weekend is a three-day weekend, so maybe I can catch up here at that time.

There are other things, specifically some stuff at school, but I'm really too tired to go into it with any sort of clarity. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to get to hang out with one of my friends.

It will be nice to go somewhere and be something other than a teacher. The teacher part of me is slowly eclipsing all else, and, when I stop to think about it, it really bothers me. More about that later, probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....