Sunday, September 09, 2012

On the Go

This is the first post I've tried to write on my new iPad. To be honest, although I adore this thing, typing quickly on it is going to take more than a little adjustment. Part of the problem, of course, is that this is still an iPhone app. Apparently, not enough people want to blog like this for Blogger to feel like they need to improve/expand their app. I wish they would. I Dan already tell you that if it stays like it is, I will be using my regular computer for this instead of the iPad.

I think that's something of a shame, too, since blogging on the go seems like a natural part of what the iPad should be about. I would be far more likely to write more lately if this were a little more user-friendly.

There's more I want to record; I haven't been writing much because I've been busy. I will wait until I'm back home to do it, though. This is wearing me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....