Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pro-Crastination

So I have this ginormous project due.  Tomorrow.  Guess how close to being finished with it?

Yeah.  That's about right.

Sigh.  Procrastination has come back around to bite me once again.

There's this block that jumps up when I have a lot of something, anything to do.  There's this stubborn little streak inside me that absolutely refuses to start it.  I know that I must do it.  I know it's not going anywhere.  Despite that, I still find inane tasks to fill the time as though some magic fairy is going to swing down from a star and make it all disappear.

I'll be up until the crack of dawn as a result.  You would think that as old as I am, I would have learned by now, but I am truly a professional procrastinator.  It's never as bad as I think it's going to be once I begin.  So.  I guess I should probably get on that.  Soon.  Really soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....