Monday, September 05, 2011

My Guy

What can I say?  You know I'm a sucker for a cute blonde....

Chewie is growing more and more adorable every single day.  I don't know how in the world I'm going to be able to let him go.  I don't even want to.  He's getting puppy-fat, and I swear every single time I see him, he's grown taller.  He's going to be just a gorgeous dog.

Whenever I go outside, he is there by the door waiting with that gentle, quizzical expression and that soft wooly coat, and I have to reach down and pat him.  He is such a fuzzy little wookie.  He loves the Puppy Chow.  He loves the vitamins the vet sent.  He loves the little rawhide treat bones I got him to help him teethe.  He loves the deer antler Roux and Yelldo dragged up.  He loves everything.

That's always a gift.  He's precious.  Whether he stays with me for good or whether he eventually goes to another home, he will make someone a great pet.  Right now, he can keep on being "my guy" until he's ready for that decision to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....