Thursday, September 29, 2011

One More

I'm listening to something quiet to try to slow my brain down a little before I go to bed.  I am so incredibly TIRED, but I'm afraid I'm going to have horrible dreams again tonight.  Last night, I dreamed I got tied up in some sort of kite rigging and couldn't get down....it was like parasailing a little, but horrible.  I'm sure if you're a psych major, my dreams will keep you in papers eternally.

My back and neck hurt.  My head is full of cottony crap from yesterday's major migraine and today's little one. My left hand is bruised from trying to keep today's little migraine from becoming a big one (acupressure points only work if you apply pressure, sweetie).  In just a few, as soon as this piece of music finishes, I'm going to go brush my teeth, take my nighttime dose of nastiness, and fall down.  I hope tomorrow is full of daisies and unicorns.  By God, I have earned at least one day of ridiculous niceness this week.  It's already all paid in advance.  It can just come on and show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....