Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nothing Deep


  • I stole a line from a song I like and started a poem with it.  It was something, anyway.  I hardly ever write anymore.  I miss the feeling of pulling things from my mind and seeing them come to life.
  • I ordered a blank punch clown from amazon.  It is designed to be decorated with wet-erase markers.  I foresee hours of stress relief in my future.
  • I had a good day as far as my students are concerned.  They are an outstanding batch this year.
  • On Etsy, I found the most amazing things:  a necklace made from a farthing with a wren on it and a pin from France that is a purple plastic cicada.  It might not make you happy, but it does it for me.
  • I filled out a load of paperwork getting ready to be a comp teacher at a local community college.
  • I rediscovered how much I HATE paperwork, especially when it just keeps coming and they don't tell me what I need to complete it.
  • I wore my Gatsby shirt today.  It was under a blazer, but I knew it was there.  I knew it was there.
  • I want to do something fancy this weekend as an escape.  I'm thinking a road trip.  I'm wishing for some company.
That's all.  The end.  I'm sorry there is no philosophy or anything of depth here for you.  I guess I'm just not very entertaining tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And then you said.....